Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 in a row


Heaving heard the sad news about Fergus's brother last week, and realising that he's getting on a bit, I thought it would be nice to get a photo of the 4 Farlap champions we have at home, whilst they are all still fit and well, (the other two live too far away for a spur of the moment photo shoot but Im working on that for next year!!) so here they are, and what a struggle it was to get the photos!! Fergus got it into his head that he wanted to gaze into my eyes.....(with his back to the camera) Logic wanted to lie down, Bas just wanted to leap about like a fool and Generous just didnt see the point of it atall, so to get the 4 of them vaguely facing the same way at the same time was quite an achievement, with me managing to look relatively calm......one photo I was upside down with 3 hounds trying to stand on me but thats not one I shall be putting on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely "Proud Mum" shot that is, definitely worth the wrangling effort!

    Of course now we'll all want to see the: "upside down with 3 hounds trying to stand on me" shot too :)

    ReplyDelete