Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pat a bloodhound


After several months, of not seeing him, I finally managed to get to see Watson briefly at the weekend when he came along to Devon County Show (where i was working) for a visit. I was very impressed with what I saw, he was so so different to the weedy boy who we rescued. Now a big strapping happy and confident hound, in amazing condition and looking a picture of health, I cant express how happy it made me feel to see him looking so well. Therefore today came as an even greater pleasure to hear that he had passed his initial assesment as a PAT (Pets as Therapy) dog. Well Done Watson!!! Cant wait to hear that he hs passed all of it and is a fully fledged PAT dog.
I had this lovely photo today from CZR, showing Isabelle winning Best Puppy bitch at the Litoměřice International Show in CZR. Well done Issy and "thanyou" to Lenka for taking her.

1 comment:

  1. it is most beautiful bitch samantha. when does she arrive to UK? Will you have puppys from her?

    ReplyDelete